We’re a marketing/pr strategy firm set up solely to service the real estate industry.
Love it! No neighbors. But can you imagine carrying the groceries up?!!!!
So sorry everyone!! I took a bit of a hiatus. I have spent the last six weeks trying to find a new home. : ( no luck yet…hopefully soon.
I’m using this as my inspiration for the hang out room for the kids in the new house we’re building. Love the table!!
Welcome to 2011. Here we are…nine days into the new year and my hubby and I have found ourselves another project. This one could be interesting challenge. The lot sits in an in a uber trendy part of town, minutes to downtown. But it’ll be a challenge because over the decade my tastes have changed drastically from that of my other half (I guess having kids changes you). But luckily our overall goals for this home are very similar. Our goals for this home…
1. Eco friendly (energy efficient, re-using and recycling materials, “healthy paints”)
2. Maximize use of space (lot’s of built ins!!)
3. Guest friendly (we love to entertain, especially over the holiday and Stampede season)
4. To build a house a head of it’s time (this one will be the biggest challenge)
5. A super kid friendly home (I’m already dreaming up the kid’s toy room)
I can’t wait to share with everyone all the latest and greatest!